Alias Home Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Alias Home Group
We give you the opportunity to think big and move ideas forward to make the company better. Alias Home Group is a place where smart and creative people can voice their opinions and be valued and heard. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!