Wannebo Real Estate Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000 - $150,000
About Wannebo Real Estate Group
We are an award-winning, top 10 San Diego County team and specialize in price points of 1-3mm in north county. We have been ranked in the top 250 teams in the nation by Real Trends in the Wall Street Journal. We are a group of stellar individuals who show up, crush goals, and inspire each other. We live by our CLEAR vision.
Our Core Values:
Learning, growing, adapting
Accountable to All
Our local area expertise allows us to provide a superior experience to our clients from start to finish. Our set of unique value propositions sets us apart from other real estate groups. Through skillful question and answer strategy sessions, we solve problems for our clients they didn’t even know they had. Come join a winning team!