Do You Want to Earn More Money and Close More Deals?
The #1 Real Estate Team in Point Loma is looking to add motivated buyer’s agents to our team!!!
While others are slowing down, we are full speed ahead here at the Yarbrough Group. We are so busy in fact, that we need two more buyer’s agents to handle our growing number of incoming leads and available open houses in Liberty Station.
Being a member of our team comes with many perks, including:
- A 55% market share in Liberty Station and the ability to tell clients about upcoming listings and give them access prior to them hitting the MLS
- Having sold over 175 homes in Liberty Station, our team is the preferred agency in Liberty Station, as well as a friend, confidant, and go to for neighborhood expertise and all Liberty Station real estate needs
- Our team-based approach allows us to double-end 70% of our Liberty Station listings, and 25% of our Point Loma listings
- The ability to hold open houses in Liberty Station which are an absolute lead GOLD MINE
- Exclusive buyer leads handed directly to you from our established sales funnels
- Free access to the #1 Top-Rated CRM in the nation for ease of nurturing your clients
- A remodeled office next to Starbucks and Panera in heart of Liberty Station
- Coaching and accountability to help keep you focused and achieve your income goals
- Use of our branded Yarbrough Group golf cart
- A majority of our listings are fully or partially staged
- Fresh jalapeño poppers, sweets, and mimosas prepared and delivered for you at every open house we host
So, if you are looking to take your real estate business to the next level, and want to do what it takes to make over six figures a year, NOW is the time.
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with leads to asses their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Yarbrough Group
Our team’s mantra is “Real Estate with a Spirit of Service.” Our highest priorities are exceptional service for, and authentic relationships with our clients, and we strive to maintain a spirit of excellence in all aspects of our business.
Our goal is to be #1 in sales and dominate the Point Loma real estate market every single year. Our ideal team member is someone who is comfortable working on their own, but is also a team-player who is willing to strive for the greater good.