The Kimo Quance Group
Are you a sales NINJA? Do you have DRIVE like a race car? Are you MOTIVATED to provide yourself a better future? Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess a real estate license
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About The Kimo Quance Group
The Kimo Quance Group is one of the Top Real Estate Teams in all of San Diego County. Our team is ranked according to Real Trends #112 in the entire state of California. We are on pace to sell over 200 homes in 2020. We like to work hard and play hard.