Albert Pulu Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sales between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$125,000+ commission based
About Albert Pulu Home Selling Team
The Albert Pulu Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate! The Albert Pulu Home Selling Team is one of the top teams in Southern California.