The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Contact, follow up with, and lead generate for prospective buyers. Be comfortable making cold calls.
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan commission
About The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View specializes in the home buying and selling process! We are experts in the local housing market and in the community. We currently have 5 members on our team. 3 agents, 1 transaction coordinator and a Director of Operations.
We are a Mission, Vision and Value-Based Team. Our goal is to be a guiding light by inspiring, creating hope & impacting lives.
If you ask us why we get up in the morning, we will say to make a difference in our clients lives and our families lives.
Since the start of 2015, we have assisted over 300 clients purchase and sell their dream homes. This year, we are on track to have our largest growth yet and are expected to surpass our projected goals for 2020.