Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability and administrative leverage, while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agent’s short term business while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business.