FLL Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with leads to qualify them and assess their wants and needs in a home
- Become an important part of a driven, motivated, and fun team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- 2+ years of buyer's agent or relevant real estate experience
About FLL Real Estate
We are a motivated and fun team that focuses on world class customer service, empowering others and making a difference.