Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market to best negotiate on behalf of buyers.
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home - Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don't worry - we'll teach you how).
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis.
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the home selling process.
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with our community.
- Your main job is to grow relationships between your team and your clients.
- This is a role revolving 100% around customer service.
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- NO real estate experience is needed, we'll train you fully.
- Must fit into the Matt Smith Real Estate culture.
- Must obtain your Missouri real estate license for continued employment (we'll show you how).
- Must be immediately eligible for a real estate license to be considered.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Speed matters, you must hustle.
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
$50,000-$150,000 at plan, commission
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a fun and young real estate team that focuses on being industry leaders while also cultivating a positive and supportive work environment. We are in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We sell hundreds of properties every year and we pride ourselves on the relationships we build and the legacy we will leave. Through Matt Smith’s leadership, we are positively impacting the professional real estate industry and our community. We feel this is one of the greatest places on Earth to work. The energy is contagious, the people are incredible, and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. Join us on this journey!