The Guevara Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About The Guevara Group
We are a rapidly growing real estate team in Maryland.
Our mission is to provide most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service in the industry. Very friendly and energetic work environment where collaboration and teamwork is embraced.