South Carolina Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About South Carolina Real Estate
We are one of the top real estate teams in the Carolinas and have an extensive track record of success. We're looking to add several agents to our team across the state that is coachable, eager, and relentless!