Mint Real Estate
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$90,000-$200,000 at plan commission
About Mint Real Estate
Mint Real Estate is a team environment where we share wins, knowledge, and marketing on a daily basis. Our sales partners sell homes throughout Southern California with an emphasis on educating traditional buyers and sellers through an investment mindset. Our office spans the top floor of a modern building in South Irvine just off the 405 freeway.