HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).