We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their careers. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Parker Project
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are a highly creative individual with a passion for content marketing, we encourage you to apply.