REAL ESTATE BUYER AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $80,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a forward thinking real estate firm with an aggressive multi faceted lead generation system. Whether you got into Real Estate a couple of years ago or have been selling for years and you would like to take your career to the next level, our effective lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and collborative team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, flexible, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- An Inside Sales Agent who will schedule your buyer consults for you
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A Field Manager who will do your running for you
- A Showing Agent for when you need help in a pinch
- A Closing Broker who will handle the contract to close process, attend inspections and negotiate repairs
- A team of agents who will cover for you when you take vacation or need to care for your family
- A proven training/mentoring program
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets in order to close more transactions
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Strive to complete 28+ successful closings annually
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Represent your clients’ needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
$80,000 - $110,000
About Spencer Properties
Spencer Properties is a client focused real estate team bringing together individual talents and abilities to deliver tailored service and exceptional results throughout the Raleigh area. We love what we do! Helping buyers find their ideal home and sellers accomplish their goals is truly rewarding to us, so we put our hearts and souls into our work. We have been in business since 1997 and it is still thrilling to us - every time.