Gorman Residential Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Gorman Residential Real Estate
Gorman Residential is a top producing Real Estate team affiliated with Keller Williams Preferred Realty. Our team's mission is to help people achieve their goals of buying, selling, or investing in real estate, exceeding expectations at every turn to create clients for life who are excited to return to us and bring their friends.
We have consistently been in the top 1% of all Real Estate teams in the Triangle, State, Region, and Nation. We are extremely service based and have documented systems for everything we do in our business. Our team members are excited to bring their talents to the team and participate in a culture of service and success.
Our short term plan includes opportunities for team members to grow within the company and expansion to other markets.