Kima Real Estate Group
Do you love having FUN?
Are you a FAMILY FIRST person?
Let's Chat if you answered yes!!
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. We'll teach and train you to hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. In addition, we will provide you the tools, training, systems, leads, etc to be successful! If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
We have the leads, the support, the training, the FUN, the office space, the systems....
If you are not focused on FUN and FAMILY FIRST.....keep scrolling to the next opportunity! If you value being successful, helping your teammates reach their goals and want their help in reaching yours... Let's Chat!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Would love it if you had some real estate experience, but not necessary. Just a willingness to learn and work hard.
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Kima Real Estate Group
We serve both the residential and commercial real estate communities. A team that focuses on FAMILY FIRST and has a lot of fun while delivering A+ level quality service to our clients!