Front Door 54 Team /Fonville Morisey Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000+ commission based
About Front Door 54 Team /Fonville Morisey Realty
The Front Door 54 Team is a small group of successful licensed real estate brokers that are affiliated with the Fonville Morisey Realty/Durham office minutes from the Streets of Southpoint Mall. As the 2016, 2017 and 2018 "Selling Team of the Year," in our office we share a strong work ethic and similar values of honesty, integrity, and respect, while also fostering an environment of support, positive attitudes, and creative thinking. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and representation to our clients while helping them achieve their goals of homeownership and investment.