Shares of New York
We have a real problem!
We have more qualified leads than we can service - can you help us?
- have a current real estate license
- love talking to and meeting new people
- have an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality
- want to work with a team that has a proven track record
- are ready for success
Then, apply now, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Shares of New York
Shares of New York Marketing LLC is a fully integrated and socially aware full service real estate marketing company utilizing state of the art technologies, and applications to assist buyers and sellers with home sale transactions located in Queens and Westchester. Bobby Gellert is the founder (2004) and owner of Shares of New York and he is extremely passionate and enthusiastic about utilizing his vast experience to help Shares of New York team members realize their full potential and position themselves to have a successful brokerage career. For the past 21 years, Bobby has spent the majority of his time in and operating multi-family and hospitality assets valued in excess on $2.5 Billion. Earlier in his career, Bobby was responsible for originating, creating and executing accelerated sale marketing campaigns consummating thousands of successful sale and corporate surplus asset transactions.