The Nolan Group of REMAX
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are a Real Estate organization that is out to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with through Education, Support, and, of course, Fun! Real Estate should be about more than selling houses and making money (but, we like to do that too!). It is about creating everlasting relationships with people and helping grow your community. While working with us, you will be provided with the tools, training, education, and one-on-one support that most real estate personnel crave. Let us help you design the life you have always imagined!