The Nolan Group of REMAX
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are a Real Estate Team that is out to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with through Education, Support, and, of course, Fun! Real Estate should be about more than selling houses and making money (but, we like to do that too!). It is about creating everlasting relationships with people and helping grow your community. Working with The Nolan Group of Remax, you will be provided with the tools, training, education, and one-on-one support that most entrepreneurs crave. Let us help you design the life you have always imagined!