We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Bean Group
Bean Group, founded in 2003 has been named an Inc 5000 fastest growing company in the US nine times and is one of the largest independent real estate brokerages in the country. Privately held, Bean Group’s real estate agents transact in excess of $2 Billion of real estate annually.