Rhonda Gustitus Team at Keller Williams Peace River Partners
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Cold Calling to continuously grow business
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- If no real estate experience, at least two years of sales experience.
$83,000+ at plan commission
About Rhonda Gustitus Team at Keller Williams Peace River Partners
We are looking for motivated individuals who love helping people & sales to join our team! If a challenging, fast-paced, fun career with unlimited income sounds exciting then this might be the job for you! By joining the Rhonda Gustitus Team you become part of a team of professionals dedicated to helping families make their real estate dreams come true. The Rhonda Gustitus Team has been in business for over 25 years and is always in the top 1% of the local Real Estate Board. We help over 300 families every year achieve their real estate goals. We get you up and running quickly with our team training and mentoring. Our customers mean everything to us and we strive to provide an exceptional real estate experience!