We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!