The Real Estate Center
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in weekly team meetings and check-ins with the Director of Agent Development
- Complete assigned training specific to the position
- Take part in team activities and events sponsored by the company
- Perform data entry into databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, etc
- Follow lead protocol as established by leadership at The Real Estate Center
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Current Wisconsin Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology and understanding of G-mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar and use of G-Drive
$75,000+ At Plan, Commission
About The Real Estate Center
The Real Estate Center is an attorney managed brokerage which means that our agents have an attorney available to answer questions and handle complex situations as they arise. Through Transaction Academy, our advanced training, we stay ahead of the changes in the market and learn tips and tricks for drafting the best offers in today’s competitive market!
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life, then look no further! Apply today and let us help you achieve your goals.