Michelle Humes Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have fun and take care of the client "experience"
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.