ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in Southern California. We are expanding, our goal is to bring on two more top producing team members by Aug 31st!
- A licensed agent or broker?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a World Class ability to assist others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle the paperwork so you can focus on clients)
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
If you are ready to grow from a new agent or you are doing 3-15 transactions per year and want more with a team to set you up for success, apply now. Your growth is our business.
- Primary duties include showing property, writing offers and lead generating, overall management of sales pipeline. We will help create your calendar to meet your goals
- Provide world class customer service to buyers, stay in communication and build rapport
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM (client relationship mgt)
- Hold open houses regularly, 2-3 per month
- Establish a profitable and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Required: Current Real Estate License or in process (We can help guide you!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Display a positive attitude, be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure - to offer World Class customer care
- Be able to follow a daily schedule to exceed your goals for income and business
$68,000+ following our systems, Commission based
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in the AV and we are looking for a limited number of team agents to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow up. Position requires a CA Real Estate license.