Coastal Luxury Partners
Buyers Agent Needed for Regional Director in the Orlando Area that wants to make $75,000
We are growing quickly and generating more business than we can keep up with!
Seeking an immediate buyer's agent to support our team leader in the Orlando area. We provide you with coaching and training and give you the systems you need to succeed. If you are ready for something bigger with your career, this position is for you!
- Are you a self-starter, resourceful, hungry, and ready to learn?
- Are you passionate about helping clients find their dream home at a high level?
- Are you motivated to increase your income and hit your potential?
Build your career with full support:
- Personalized brand development to become a name in the market.
- Structure, technology, and resources provided for your success.
- World-class coaching and leadership development.
- Work within a team environment with a culture of growth both personally and in business.
You will be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs and then find the perfect home for them
- Stay highly organized with follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Provide value and the very best service to clients with integrity and passion
- Establish a prosperous and long-term database of relationships
- Current Real Estate License and familiarity with the East Orlando area, especially Seminole County
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and tech
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner and ready to achieve
- Organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customers
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward-thinking, proactive, and able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to tie into company headquarters on the Gulf Coast utilizing resources and tools for clients within Stellar MLS and Space Coast Flex MLS
$98,000 at plan
About Coastal Luxury Partners
Coastal Luxury Partners is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our agents, staff, and the families we serve. Create and build an impactful career with ongoing training, personal coaching, and accountability. You deserve an encouraging and collaborative office that will help you thrive. We support one another on a very high level, and our leadership team is committed to helping you exceed your personal and career goals. We hire people that have a passion to serve and a desire to help others. Bring your drive and hustle. We are looking for dedicated and driven team members passionate about being the best!