Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
Do you love helping people find their dream homes? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work.
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$86,000 - $103,200 yearly
About Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
How would joining a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
You will have access to an incredible amount of support, training & resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful career.
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working in the DC Metro area. We are family!