KW Signature/KW Edge
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- In process of obtaining Real Estate License
$75,000 - $250,000
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.