Rowack Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Rowack Real Estate Group
We offer an awesome work environment! We work hard, play hard and greatly enjoy what we do. We have become a close family environment and we are looking to bring on a few more high performers to the family.
If this sounds like you and you think you would be a great fit please apply!