Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$80,000 At Plan Commission
About Keller Williams Realty
High performing White Plains-based residential real estate agent looking to develop and grow business!