Mallory Annis Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Mallory Annis Team
We are a family with four children looking for help with e learning.