Mark Moussa Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Mark Moussa Group
Founded in 2015, The Mark Moussa Group has helped over four hundred families with their real estate needs.
The Mark Moussa Group is a high-producing client-centric real estate team. We utilize the latest marketing strategies to market our properties and deploy the best buyer agents to help our clients find their perfect homes.
We pride ourselves on offering a great client experience and giving back to our community.