Expert Real Estate Advisors
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is a leading realty brokerage with offices in both Mount Dora, FL and Clermont, FL. With 25 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.