- We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great
- You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home
- Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Training that will maximize your chances of success
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Must have a least 40 hours per week to devote to the real estate business
- Must be willing to learn and be trained for success
$50,000 - $100,000 per plan
About RE/MAX Elite
- RE/MAX Elite provides professional real estate services to the buyer and selling public.
- We are committed to helping those agents who affiliate with us realize their potential in the business.
- You will be affiliated with the most respected brand in the business.
- Your chances of success are greatest at RE/MAX Elite!