Breuer Choice Realty Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$80,000 - $120,000 Potential Income
About Breuer Choice Realty Group
We specialize in serving our clients throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. With a combined 40 years of experience, we have helped over 700 clients buy, sell, build or invest in real estate. Our team’s relationship-building approach results in enjoyable, unique, consultation-based real estate experiences. We strive to support our team with integrity, top technology, the best coaching platforms, and a mentorship approach to give everyone the optimal experience to be the best by doing what they love to do. When you join Breuer Choice Realty Group you will tap into many resources including top coaching, hours upon hours of hands-on training, amazing technology, and tools. Are you ready to be part of a fun team environment with a culture of education, team building, and opportunity, who will celebrate your successes and help you grow?