Melbourne Real Estate Group
We are searching for a new addition to our team, with a motivated real estate buyer’s agent who is passionate about helping clients through the home buying process. You will contact pre-qualified leads (ready to buy!), show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and work alongside our transaction coordinator for a seamless closing. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, driven and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$100,000 - $250,000 commission based
About Melbourne Real Estate Group
Our real estate team is a tight-knit group with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill while giving our clients an amazing experience. Our goal is to continually have both client and team member success and happiness. We have a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and a strong work ethic.