RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Some college or a college degree is required
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.