RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Some college or a college degree is required
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.