RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
• Some college or a college degree is required
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.