CREG - Manchester
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Call buyer leads that fill out forms online from sources like Zillow and realtor.com
- Meet with buyer's face to face and work with buyers to find their dream homes
- Host open houses for our listings
- Work with sellers on the listing of their homes
- Attend all training sessions and complete our training program
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Nights and weekends are required to work our listings
- A positive attitude
- Must be a hard worker
- Must be willing to obtain your real estate license
$100,000 - $125,000
About CREG - Manchester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ