Advantage Home Team
Do you have the drive and determination to help someone purchase the home of their dreams? We are one of the top real estate teams in the area and we are in need of a Buyer’s Agent. Our ideal candidate is versed in the area’s neighborhoods and amenities. This person is up to date on current market conditions, street smart and practices a consultative buying process, and able to skillfully navigate our clients through all the stresses that can come with buying a home.
We’ll assist you as your grow your career and income by providing administrative and transaction support, ongoing leads and coaching, and in-house marketing. If you’re ready today to take your career to the next level and increase your income we want to hear from you.
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets in order to close more transactions
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria and increase closed transactions
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have own car and clean driving record
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or GED required
- Always be positive – putting your best foot forward
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!