Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$40,000 - $100,000
About Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
The mission of Damon Gettier and Associates is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the DGA Family is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.