We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About RE/MAX IKON
Re/Max Ikon is dedicated to excellence in service to our clients, customers, and agent team members. Our values include Communication, Integrity, Passion, Fun, Accountability, and Teamwork, as a team, we all achieve more. Our vision is to create opportunities for all who do business with our company as well as for all our team members. Re/Max is the # 1 most recognized real estate brand by consumers worldwide and our Agents average 15.6 transactions per year vs the industry average of 5.7 transactions per year.