Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and Willing to Learn
- Hard Worker, willing to work 50-70 hours per week
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About McEwen Realtors
We're a Utah County, Utah based real estate team, and we love our clients! Our clients trust us with the most important financial decisions of their lives, and we take that trust seriously. We aim to represent every one of our clients with the same top notch service and care we would provide for our own family members. We are thrilled to work together as a team to create the happiest clients in Utah. We have helped hundreds of home buyers and sellers make their dreams of homeownership a reality.