The Russell Haver Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. Unlicensed with transferrable skills can apply. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$85,000 - $100,000+ opportunity
About The Russell Haver Group
We are The Russell Haver Group. We help our clients achieve their dreams in life with a level of service and respect that far exceeds their expectations. All of our clients and team members are family to us. We are a top-producing team that is passionate and fully committed to getting better every day while at the same time having fun.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for like-minded individuals.