The Craig Hartranft Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
We offer a competitive starting salary to our buyer's agents. Commission-based pay is also available. You choose! Salary specifics are to be established during the interview process.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- At least one year of real estate experience is preferred but not required
- An established track record of successful real estate sales is helpful but not required
$92,000 at plan earnings
About The Craig Hartranft Team
The Craig Hartranft Team is a top-ranking Lancaster, PA based real estate team comprised of leading agents and excellent full-time support staff. We assist folks with residential home sales and home purchases through Lancaster County. Our team is committed to representing our clients' best interests and providing them with superior service while focusing on our own personal and professional growth.