We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$150,000 potential, commission based
About 54 Realty
Our mission is to inspire our agents and employees to reach their fullest potential by providing industry-leading training, support, systems, and technology along with leads and successful marketing. Our innovative methods allow us to offer more to our Agents and in turn, they become more successful!