Leavitt McCarthy Team @ Keller Williams Capital District
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Possess a valid NYS Real Estate Salesperson or Associate Broker License
$87,000 at plan earnings
About Leavitt McCarthy Team @ Keller Williams Capital District
Since 1928, Leavitt McCarthy Team has been committed to the service and satisfaction of our customers. Leavitt McCarthy Team is one of the region’s top-selling real estate teams, having represented the sale of 1,000's of properties. The experts who comprise The Leavitt McCarthy Team are further strengthened by the power and resources of the office of Keller Williams Capital District.
Top Producer and Team Lead Shannon McCarthy, along with her team of experienced Realtors® and Brokers, specializing in residential real estate, new construction, and investment property purchases and sales in the Capital Region and Adirondacks. They are highly skilled, design-savvy, results-driven, socially networked, and relationship grounded in their approach to selling some of the most desirable real estate in the area. They are also keenly focused on the needs and satisfaction of both their buyers and sellers.