Gordy Marks Real Estate
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Gordy Marks Real Estate
Started in 1987, Gordy Marks Real Estate is aiming to provide immense value and the best possible outcomes to our clients. Founded by Gordy Marks, we pride ourselves in being a workplace that works hard, has fun, and serves our clients with A+ quality every day.