The Adam Home Team
Are you a go-getter looking for your next sales opportunity? This role is for those driven to succeed. Our team is made up of top performers, and we're turning heads.
While the average agent in this area sells 3-5 homes a year, agents on our team will sell 1-3 homes PER MONTH. Come and learn from the best, and have fun while you're at it!
This role is a combination of hunting and gathering. You'll make phone calls, do open houses and be provided high-quality paid leads so you can get up and running quickly.
Apply today, and let's chat!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience (a plus, not required)
$100,000 - $200,000
About The Adam Home Team
We are based in Kirkland, WA, and specialize in selling homes in the Seattle, WA area. We are in the top 3% of agents nationwide. Our team is small and organized, and on pace to double over the next two years.
Our core values are:
These values are as important as experience.